Save on space with this Backless Metal Bar Stool with wood seat. The clean lines and simple design of this square, industrial style stool will look great in your kitchen or inside your bar\/restaurant. Designed to stack, this stool is an ideal choice in the restaurant industry. A cross brace underneath the seat adds extra stability and features plastic caps that prevent the finish from scratching when stacked. The lower support brace doubles as a footrest, and floor glides protect your floor by sliding smoothly when moving it. Designed for both commercial and residential use, this bar height stool will provide refreshing rustic feel with its metal and wood features.
- Industrial Backless Counter Height Stool for Commercial or Residential Use
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Stack Quantity: 4-8
- Textured Walnut Elm Wood Seat
- Plastic Caps on cross brace protect finish when stacked
- Galvanized Steel Green Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Footrest promotes better sitting experience
- Floor Glides protect floors from scratches
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Metal Stack Stool for kitchen, dining room, bar, restaurant or game room
|Metal Gauge Thickness
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.