Complete your dining room, restaurant or patio with this chic bar table and chair set. This colorful set will add a retro-modern look to your home or eatery. Table features a smooth top and protective rubber floor glides. The stylish bistro style barstools features a curved, vertical slat back. This 3 piece table set is designed for indoor and outdoor settings. For longevity, care should be taken to protect from long periods of wet weather. The possibilities are endless with the multitude of environments in which you can use this table, for both commercial and residential spaces.
- Bar Height Table and Stool Set
- Set Includes Table and 2 Stools
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Designed for Commercial and Residential Use
- Metal Cafe Bar Table
- Top Size: 30" Round
- 1.25" Thick Edge Top
- Brace underneath top provides extra stability
- Protective Rubber Floor Glides
- Table Size: 30"W x 30"D x 41"H
- Base Size: 26"W
- Bistro Style Barstool
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Stacks up to 8 Chairs High
- Curved Back with Vertical Slat
- Drain Holes in Seat
- Cross Brace under seat provides extra stability
- Chair Size: 17.75"W x 20"D x 45.25"H
- Back Size: 17.75"W x 16.25"H
- Seat Size: 12"W x 12"D x 30.25"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
|Suitable for Outdoor Use
||Suitable for Outdoor Use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.