When in need of a non-traditional setting, this metal dining bar table with backless stools will meet the mark. This set will give your dining room or bar decor a refreshing rustic feel with its wood features. The table has a shiny metal frame that is topped off with an appealing textured wood top. Designed to stack four to eight stools high, this is ideal in the restaurant industry. Plastic bumpers on the cross brace protect the stool's finish when stacking these stools. The lower support brace doubles as a footrest, and rubber floor glides protect your floor by sliding smoothly when moving it. Designed for both commercial and residential use, this trend-setting table set is a great choice for your restaurant's dining area or your kitchen at home.
- Bar Height Table and Stool Set
- Set Includes Table and 2 Stools
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Designed for Commercial and Residential Use
- Metal Cafe Bar Table
- Top Size: 23.5" Square
- 1" Thick Textured, Walnut Elm Wood Top
- Cross Brace provides extra stability
- Protective Rubber Floor Glides
- Table Size: 26"W x 26"D x 42"H
- Industrial Style Barstool
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Backless Design
- Wood Seat
- Cross Brace under seat provides extra stability
- Plastic Caps on cross brace protect finish when stacked
- Protective Plastic Floor Glides
- Lightweight Design
- Chair Size: 17"W x 17"D x 30"H
- Seat Size: 12"W x 12"D x 30.75"H
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Width
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.