Brighten up your patio space with this beautiful patio table set. This colorful set will enhance your bistro, cafe, restaurant, hotel or home patio space. The top includes an umbrella hole (umbrella not included). The patio chairs stack for storing. The frames are designed for all-weather use making it a great option for indoor and outdoor settings. For longevity, care should be taken to protect from long periods of wet weather. The possibilities are endless with the multitude of environments in which you can use this table, for both commercial and residential spaces.
- Table and Chair Set
- Set Includes Table and 2 Chairs
- Coral Powder Coat Finish
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Designed for Commercial and Residential Use
- Round Table
- Top Size: 35.25" Round
- 1" Edge Top
- Rain Flower Designer Top with Umbrella Hole
- Umbrella Hole: 1.5" Dia.; 12.5" from Floor
- Protective Plastic Floor Glides
- Table Size: 35.25"W x 35.25"D x 28.75"H
- Base Size: 17.5"W
- Patio Chair
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Stacks up to 8 Chairs High
- Square Back
- Integrated Arms
- Rain Flower Seat and Back Design
- 1.2mm Tubular Frame
- Plastic Floor Glides
- Chair Size: 21.75"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Back Size: 18"W x 19"H
- Seat Size: 14.5"W x 16.25"D x 17.5"H
- Arm Height: 9"H from Seat; 25.75"H from Floor
|Single Unit Weight
|Table Weight Capacity
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
|Suitable for Outdoor Use
||Suitable for Outdoor Use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.