If you have younger children this small bean bag chair is perfect or letting your toddlers explore. With this low-set floor chair young kids can play without hurting themselves. Don't let the kiddos have all the fun, this bean bag can comfortably fit teens and adults. Add flexible seating in the corner of your classroom where students can congregate to socialize or read. Having fun seating in the classroom can create a unique and more enjoyable learning experience. Filled with refillable polystyrene polymeric beads, this lounge chair easily conforms to your body for an incredible seating experience. A metal safety zipper secures the beads and prevents them from leaking out. The upholstery can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth or remove the slipcover for machine washing when a more thorough cleaning is needed. Bean bags are cool chairs for young kids, teenagers and college students due to their casual nature. Not only comfortable for relaxing, their lightweight design makes them portable and versatile. This bean bag chair can be paired with our larger version for all to enjoy.
- Refillable Child Sized Bean Bag Chair
- Lightweight Design for easy movement from room to room
- Solid Navy Blue Cover
- Cotton-Twill Upholstery for long-lasting durability
- Spot Clean with damp cloth for small spills or stains
- Machine Washable Removable Slip Cover for deep cleaning
- Wash using Cold Water; Do Not Bleach
- Safety Metal Zipper secures polystyrene polymeric beads
- Arrives ready to use for your convenience, no assembly required
- Alternative Seating Option for toddlers to teens, great for playrooms, dorm rooms and family rooms
|Single Unit Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.