With Local Wi-Fi connectivity, the Hoover App, and our Tri-Clean System, the Quest 1000 offers the optimal smart-cleaning experience. The QuestNav 3.0 Technology intelligently maps your home, and our advanced Lithium-Ion Technology helps ensures a 120-minute runtime, making this our most efficient robot cleaner. Features
- Hoover App - Compatible with the Hoover App, which allows you to customize your cleaning experience and maintain your vacuum for optimal performance
- QuestNav 3.0 Technology - Systematically navigates around your home with laser mapping
- Tri-Clean System - Cleans hard floor surfaces, small area rugs, and low pile carpet.
- Cliff Sensor - Detects stairs and drop-offs to avoid falling off edges
- Automatic Recharging - Automatically returns to the docking station to recharge
- Extended Runtime -Cleans for 120 minutes before needing a recharge
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 360° Laser Mapping Technology
- Local WI-FI connectivity
- Extended 120-minute runtime
|Dirt Cup Capacity
||Pull Out Bin
|Primary Filter Life
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.