- Featuring solid pine for a great value.
- Six-step, hand-painted finish in gray and brown tones for a "reclaimed wood" look. Water-based acrylic lacquer coating provides protection and durability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames ensure stability and durability.
- Solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on fronts.
- Ball bearing metal glides for a durable and smooth glide. Magnetic catches on doors.
- Microfiber-lined top drawers on dresser and nightstand.
- Hand-turned legs throughout the collection provides an elevated farm-house look.
- Box spring required. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
- Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
- As a special feature, the Stone Collection headboard legs are detachable, thus aiding in the delivery and installation of large pieces.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.