- 1. Parota wood on tops, mango wood on the rest of the piece.
- 2. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of wood color and depth.
- 3. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood.
- 4. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
- 5. English dovetail joinery on solid wood drawer fronts.
- 6. Middle drawer features ball-bearing glides, wood glides on the rest of the drawers.
- 7. Solid wood construction elements include hand carved butterfly joints on tops between slabs.
- 8. Cast-iron pulls.
- 9. Button seat features 100% polyester fabric with a suede look and feel.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.