- 1. 100% solid parota wood.
- 2. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of wood color and depth.
- 3. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Matte-black dipped finish for an elevated rustic-contemporary look.
- 4. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
- 5. Solid wood construction elements include hand carved butterfly joints between slabs.
- 6. Photographed here with our Pueblo IFD370BS24 stool.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.