1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood on tops this species is native fom Mexico and South America. Mango wood on rest of the casepiece.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating on top allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. 43" wide to fit most 39" TVs or smaller.
6. Wire management grommets on back panel.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
- Built Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece.
- The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.
- This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood's appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
- Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs.
- Features engineered solid tops to provide added stability to solid wood construction.
- Clear lacquer on top protects the natural tone of wood. Seven-step, stain finish on rest of case pieces featuring mango wood add depth to wood grain.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces.
- Includes wire management on back panel of open compartment.
- Open space behind door offers generous storage space.
- Please see diagram below for maximum width details.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.