1. Featuring Solid Pine. Eight-step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi-color finish to resemble real recovered wood. Solid wood is hand brushed, painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocelullose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
2. Mortise and tenon case construction.
3. Hand forged iron trim on top, decorated with hand-applied nail-heads.
4. Adjustable/removable shelves have several positions to personalize storage space.
5. Extra shelves are available separately for individual purchase.
1. Solid select radiata pine, a great value. Beautiful antique looking piece with smooth, quality finish.
2. High quality joinery construction provides long lasting service.
3. Adds value and rustic appeal.
4. Adds great functionality and value.
- 1. Featuring solid wood.
- 2. Soft multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
- 3. Mortise and tenon construction on all casegoods.
- 4. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- 5. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers. Two top drawers add extra storage for office supplies.
- 6. All pieces feature hand-wrought metal band on top trim.
- 7. File cabinet is designed to accommodate letter and legal size files on bottom drawer.
- 8. Casters add ease of mobility.
- 9. Tops feature special engineering on boards to reduce the possibility of cracking and splitting.
- 10. IFD968DESK features a smaller footprint for reduced spaces or kids room (48" wide), with 2 additional drawers.
- 11. Both desks include a keyboard drawer that doubles as a pencil drawer (drop-down front).
- 12. IFD967DESK features 4 additional drawers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.